Greub Machines SA - Switzerland - Profile
schaublin, lathe, almac, cyclematic, sablux, locatelli, mecolpress, sangiacomo, machining centers, hydraulic press, lathes, swissmac, sablux, nanotec, vertical machining center, second hand machines, services, revision, retrofit, after sale service, expertise
Greub Machines SA
Profile - More than fifty years of practice...
Founded in 1956 by Jean Greub, the company Greub Machines is specialized in the sale of new and second-hand machines as well as maintenance, services, improvements and rehabilitation of production equipments.
Since 1975, the company - under Roland Greub management, the founder's son - is growing constantly, thanks to successful diversifications.
A large exhibition area, a mechanical workshop for revision, retrofitting and maintenance of machine tools are the guarantors of our skills and expertise at your service.
- 1956 Foundation of a machine workshop by Jean Greub.
- 1975 Roland Greub takes the succession of Jean Greub
and creates the limited company.
- 1979 Relocation to other premises
- 1982 Creation of TSA Machines SA, machines-revision.
- 1983 Creation of Almac, machines-manufacture.
- 1984 Creation of Almatronic SA, industrial electronics.
- 1985 Relocation to the current building.
- 1988 Almac becomes a limited company.
- 2000 Participation in the repurchase of Schaublin SA.
- 2006 Celebration of 50th Anniversary
- 2008 Sale of Almac to Tornos Group
- 2009 François-Maxime Greub joins the company
- A team at your disposal :
- Roland Greub Administration and sales
- François-Maxime Greub CEO
All products, logos, trademarks or registered trademarks shown or mentioned belong to their respective owners. - copyright © 1998 - 2019
Greub Machines SA|
39, Bd des Eplatures
2304 La Chaux-de-Fonds
|tel +41 (0)32 925-9540|
fax +41 (0)32 925-9545